1. Every student should bring his/her almanac to school every day.
2. Parents are requested to avail school bus facility for the convenience of their ward(s). Nonbus commuters should arrive at school 5 minutes before the start of the morning assembly. Kindly note that once bus facility is availed by a student; he/she will not be allowed to discontinue the same during the whole academic year .
3. Non Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals. Sikh boys must` wear only black turban /patka.
4. All school property must be taken care of and no students should scratch or spoil the desks or chair and damage any school furniture or write or draw on the walls or damage things belonging to others in anyway. Damage caused even by accident should be reported at once to the principal through class teacher and also to the admin. Officer .
5. Any damage caused by the students will be made good by the concerned student(s) along with a fine imposed on him/her/them for the same.
6. Students who are come along with their escorts should never leave before the escort arrives. In case of delay they should report to the school office. Those who go home on their own should not loiter about on the way but promptly return back home.
7. Exploding crackers during Diwali or splashing colour during Holi is strictly forbidden.
8. School appointees should wear their respective badges daily.
9. Students are required to attend the festivals and functions celebrated in the school.
10. Students coming by scooters/motorcycles are required to take prior permission from the principal.