PAYMENT OF SCHOOL DUES
1. All fees are payable in advance either by cash or cheque on monthly basis, by the 15th of every month. No letter or reminder will be issued by the school in this respect unless there is some specific reason or change in schedule
2. If fee for a month in respect of any student is not paid in full by 15th of every month, affine of Rs. 5 /- per day will be charged up to the end of the month. After the end of the month if the fees is not paid the management may take action regarding the matter .
3. The date of presentation of the cheque will be treated as date of payment, provided the cheque is not dishonoured.
4. Any cheque returned by the bank will be treated under the category of non-payment of fees.
5. Any cheque/DD which is drawn on any scheduled bank situated at Bilaspur only is acceptable for payment of school fees.
6. Parents are requested to keep cash receipts in safe custody and produce these at the school as proof of their payment or else they may quote the cash receipt no. in the almanac of the student for ready reference.
7. Parents are requested to give correct particulars such as admission no. , name, class and section of the student while depositing the fee.
RULES OF WITHDRAWAL
1. 15 days' notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu of notice, should be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
2. Transfer certificate will be issued after the settlement of all school dues.
3. Students can be asked to leave the school on either disciplinary grounds or on account of unsatisfactory progress in their work.
4. Any student fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue their studies at school.
5. When a withdrawal takes place due to the above reasons the question of charging a month's fee in lieu of notice does not arise.