1. Students are expected to join the school on the notified day of the beginning of the session.
2. Children proceeding on excursions, visits, tours, picnics, etc., will be dropped and picked up from school by the parents only.
3. If information or application does not reach in the morning, the child will be marked absent.
4. Students will be allowed to go home early with the written permission by the principal.
5. See that your ward carries books according to the time table of that day. No extra books are allowed.
6. They should encourage their wards to take balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
7. Any communication made by the parents/guardians should be addressed to the principal and all the correspondence from the school to the parents will be by the principal.
8. Parents attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of teacher or school in the presence of children should be scrupulously avoided because it causes the students to lose respect for their teachers with the consequent failure to learn from them. This will retard their progress.
9. Parents are requested to fill and forward the feedback form regularly.
10. In Case of any change in the name of student, father's name or mother name your have to summit application regarding the same with a photo copy of affidivited with Original. ( briginal will be refure after cheek)