To make our students well-rounded and self-dependent individuals, by inculcating in them a passion for life-long learning, compassion and respect for others and a set of requisite skills and qualities so that they can make a positive contribution to society.
AVM School will provide its students with a holistic education, imparted by caring and dedicated faculty members in a contemporary learning environment, by focusing on developing the cognitive emotional, social, physical, creative and spiritual potential of every child.
We promise to provide excellent education to every child to generate and nourish the competitive skills to face and overcome challenges in the life long race to become a complete Human. “IF BETTER IS POSSIBLE, GOOD IS NOT ENOUGH”. Striving to newer and better ways of doing things and finding innovative ways of delighting its pupil have always been fore front at AVM Child is a member of a family, a community and the world. It is important that schools integrate human education as integral part of their Broader, Bolder education for the 21st century, an education which is capable of saving humanity.
Children need to learn not only how to work with each other and tolerate the other but also feel a deeper emotion of love for the other, irrespective of how different the other is in her views, habits, culture and tradition. Present form of multi-cultural education focuses on the 4 F's: Food, Festivals, Flags and Fabrics of different countries and cultures. While it creates knowledge of the other, multi cultural education in its most prevalent form, provides often a limited understanding of human diversity and its richness.
The time has come when the children are taught to recognize the fundamental unity of the human race, a unity based on diversity and not on sameness. M. Scott Peck most beautifully puts it. We must learn to "SHARE OUR SIMILARITIES, CELEBRATE OUR DIFFERENCES," and that we are all different and yet the same. Children need to learn to appreciate and embrace diversity even more than they appreciate sameness. Imagine a garden full of flowers of the same colour, size and perfume. It is the diversity of the flowers in a garden that makes a garden beautiful. Likewise the diversity of the human race makes the world more beautiful. Diversity allows for creative growth and inquiry. Unity in diversity is an expression of unity without uniformity and diversity without fragmentation. "This attainment is made possible through passionate concern for choice, in an atmosphere of social trust."
Children never forget these experiences. When a school hosts a student delegation, it can be a rewarding experience for all. The impact is often life changing. Our objectives behind our effort are
1. Making a quality person.
2. Celebrating English Literature
3. Developing a passion for Mathematics through Math Lab and real Life application based activities.
4. Developing a flair for science through hands on activity.
5. Creating Math's wizards through Math's Olympiads.
6. Developing a spirit of healthy competition through Sports day, Inter and Intra school competitions
7. Expanding knowledge of computers through individual access to computers.
8. Widening awareness of the Cultural Heritage of world through SPICMACAY .
9. Educating our future under the able guidance of different resource persons.
10. Learning about history by celebrating different Special Days in assemblies.
11. Creating Healthy Body Healthy Minds through regular yoga camp and health checkups.
12. Deepening emotions through value education.
13. Finding ones talents through inter school and intra school competitions
14. Entertaining while educating through smart class and ABL Method.
15. Encouraging creativity and innovation through Art and craft Club
16. Eliminating differences through Children's Anand Mela, and functions.
17. Understanding beauty of the inner soul through motivating talks by resource persons and personalities.
18. Nurturing global understanding through International convention of SPICMACAY
19. Celebrating oneness through celebration of festivals at school campus.
20. Promoting sustainable development through plantation program and eco club
21. Expanding knowledge through use of technology in education.
22. Evolving Effective Teaching Methods, in-service teachers training program.